Saturday, October 24, 2009

A beautiful weekend ahead...

This morning I saw the most beautiful sunrise....I wish I had grabbed the camera. The mountains were purple and the sky was all shades of red and orange. There is something so comforting about the sunrise, don't you think? I've never gone to bed and worried about the sun not coming up the next morning...it's always there! Hosea 6:3 says, "Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord; His going forth is as certain as the dawn." This verse brings such peace to my heart...to know that God is going forth every day on this earth and showing himself in different ways to those who love Him....it is as certain as the dawn. We can expect this from God!

I hope you enjoy the beautiful weekend and pay attention to your sunrises!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment