Monday, October 5, 2009

Welcome!!

Well, here we are! I did it! I figured out how this blog-thing works all by myself:) Why I have the energy to be writing and creating a blog on a Wednesday night at 12:01 am (Thursday morning, I mean) that I don't know. But, I do know that living so far away from family and friends is hard. I hope this blog can be a way for you to feel more connected to our lives out here in CO. Although are daily activities are not always exciting, it's the little things that make it all happen! For example:) Today while Anastasia was taking her nap, I decided I would enjoy a little at home spa treatment. I did my nails and then decided it had been a while since I had used a facial mask, so I thought why not! Well, as I was waiting for my mask to dry, I heard Asia waking up. So, I went in her bedroom to get her and as soon as she saw me she said "Mommy you're pretty". What an angel....green mask and all, she made my day! See, wasn't that fun. Everyone loves stories...

No comments:

Post a Comment